click click click

Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday morning

This reminds me of 500 Days of summer when Summer would sit and stare the city  with Tom.

Perspective.

Funny. 4 or 5 years ago, my view on Summer was so much different. I literally hate her for possessing such a fickle heart. And then, on the new year's eve couple of nights ago, i decided to watch the same movie again-out of boredom.

I noticed tiny details that i failed to realize before and that makes the movie is special and unique in its own way. It might be classified as just-another-american movie, a statement that is opposite of my personal view. There's more of if.

That is one of the reasons why i find the secret life of walter mitty is very much interesting. Frankly, my favourite scene of all; where my adrenaline rush gushing insanely- is the part where you would see Sean o'connell is actually standing on the small plane (whatever we call that) just to capture the scene of the volcano eruption. I love the idea of working hard, courage and determined. I always love that kind of attitude; values that i have yet to master.

Happy Friday!