click click click

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Angel.

1. i still keep one of my good friends' tshirt. the orange one. i borrowed it on the last day of high school. even knowing the fact that we would be leaving the next day and knew the fact that she wouldn't get it back, she still lend it to me. :) the beauty of friendship.

2. i dont make wishes. i want my wish come true. and i don't dare dreaming about base jumping at Angels Fall. nevertheless, i hope one day i make it there. Venezuela.

3. and maybe skywalking at grand canyon.

basically, it's true. if we open our eyes, there are so many blessing around us. it's not just about what's troubling you but it's more to what makes you happy and your heart feels lighter. and i, i wish to have some drops of jupiter in my palm, so i can hand it to you.

talking about craps, and fiction.

i fill myself with a little dosage of fiction. it feels good to have a normal life again. -normal- as in my case where i sit silently and read novel. or where, i doze off while reading. thats normal, at least for me.