click click click

Sunday, September 30, 2012

the ideal mommy

ideal. means, in my head which has yet to be reality.

since my mother is very good with cookings, i always have this vision that i should be good at it too for my kids.

below might be my routine;

I wake up at 5 am in the morning.
prepare breakfast for the kids.
waiting for their school bus.
send the youngest to nursery.
go to office as early as i could (with the assumption i will still be working at the same company, with same flexible working hours)
at 5 pm, pick those chatty, cute kids of mine and go home. listen to their stories at school (kids have a lot to share! i know because i would tell my mother everything of what i did at school. not only her, i would repeat the same story to my father, late grandfather and my grandmother too)
ask the eldest to look after the rest while i'm busy at the kitchen preparing dinner.
teach them reciting quran/muqaddam after maghrib prayer.
have dinner.
help them with homeworks while facebook-ing. hehee
read them bedtime stories.
by 10 pm i go to sleep.

sounds simple eh? i bet it's a lot harder to do it later on. hopefully i have all positive energy in the world to accomplish this. I don't insert my future husband's role because I am thinking as an individual. it'll be a lot easier when he comes into picture. insyaAllah.

okay, lets compare my routine now;

wake up at 6 am for subuh prayer.
continue sleeping until 715. (i don't know since when i instilled this habit because i seldom sleep after subuh back in utp. ishhh)
prepare myself to go to office. arrived around 830 am.
Leave office at 6 pm.
If i dont go straight home, i'll go for dinner or playing squash (which is also a rare case these days) or coffee.
At home, watching tv. borak with housemates.
Go to room, spend time browsing youtube or watching series then sleep.

it's gonna be tough in the future. hence, i should be tougher. (ouchh)

okay good night!