click click click

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

the point to get stronger.


The sound of a breaking heart is almost loud as the screaming that is projected by the voice, but only can be heard by the owner of the heart.

Today was dull. I tried my best to stay awake to the reality, however there’s this one big space of emptiness and silence that seem so lurid for me to bear. I cried soundlessly inside and told myself every single thing will eventually get better. The broken heart will be fixed, the emptiness will be filled and the loud silence will fade away.

It’s worth it. If I could go through this alive, then I know I’d be a different person later on. insyaAllah. Allah will not burden us with something that we cannot handle, that’s what I’ve been telling myself. And as for now, I hold tightly Quran Al-Maidah;06.

.... Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon you that you may be grateful.

This is a phase and this too shall pass.

As someone wise told me once;” Allah tengah ajar kau sabar and redha tu” very simple yet very deep.