click click click

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

daily work


It’s midnight.
It’s weekday.

And I’m still not sleeping, hence I can foresee at what time I’ll be waking up tomorrow. This is the only time I’ve got to blog after a long day at work.

I can barely functional at 5 PM, really. When I was in school, I wouldn’t study during that time because I had this mindset, telling me not to study after 5. Really. It’s the same when I started working and even to these days. So if you see me staring at my computer after 5, I am actually thinking on what to wear for my friend’s wedding that usually months away or which place to visit in Europe, or anything else but work. Hihi…

This has to stop. I mean wasting my time in front of the computer, so I decided to hit the gym or jog which mostly I only walk at the park. It’s very refreshing after a very long and tiring day. The clogged mind seems to lessen bit by bit and by the time I finish tawaf the park or do a bit of running, I definitely feel better. Alhamdulillah. Second option is to play squash. It’s good to have few colleagues that can play really well but now I’m left with none since one is pregnant, the other one is too busy and the rest seems less interested to play. Sob sob. “Dear Allah, please send me someone who can play squash really well so I can brush up my rusty skills and learn to play better. Amiiinn…”