click click click

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yellow.

Everything was yellow on that day. It was May 1st. I remember waking up with sore in my heart,thinking deeply "where would i go from here? How would i ever fall in love with anyone else but you?"
And right there and then, i already knew i asked myself the wrong question and i was about to repeat the same mistake i did not so long time ago. I was looping in the same scenario but only with different cool person.
So i got up from bed. I called my friend. I needed to get out from my shells. Instead of taking months like the first time, I prayed hard that i will pass this test with better grade than the last time. I prayed god will forgive all my mistakes and show me the path to see clearer and bigger picture of the situation. Eventually i did i still do. At this point, i realize that when god test us by taking off something or someone dear to our heart, He provide replacement with better ones. :))