click click click

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Three points for you :)

1. Perkara yang kita perlu biasakan hari2 adalah zikir. Seriously, im teaching myself that now and it's actually so hard to do.

2. Spending habit. Its true that spending our money is therapy. However i have to say that it is not a very good one. If you compare between these two therapies of getting up during nights; performing tahajjud or shopping, the latter is easier to do but the former makes our heart grow fonder and promise more satisfaction. Being me, i think you can guess the answer. Lets together pray for a better me and you. InsyaAllah.

3. I pray everyday is like today which i am committed and happy. I woke up smiling like no one cares, singing in the shower and a cup of caffeine in the morning. I feel blessed.

Hows your day people. Be safe and good. :)