click click click

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

From Paris to KL

There was a first time for everything.

I was driving through Jalan Ampang, late this evening. I stopped for the red light, right in front of the Public Bank where you can clearly see KLCC. It was beautiful. It was very beautiful, really.
Few nights ago, I brought my beloved mother for a quiet talk after dinner. And so we did sit facing the pinkish KLCC (in conjunction with breast cancer campaign), and even in pink, they are still very beautiful, indeed. Just like the first time I saw them standing tall 13 years ago.

I think I’ve mentioned this in my previous posts few years back about my appreciation towards all the people related directly and indirectly towards this mega project all the way back in the early 1990s. seriously, from the very simple and hard work like sketching the plan to the cementing the floor, decorating, thank you very much. You’ve made a great job that is very much inspiring.

Thank you.

Been re-reading the economic crumble issues in one of the topics from A Doctor In the House, and re-pick up a few points that I seemed to miss out or forgot entirely from the first time I’ve read the book. I admire the turbulence he had to go through in solving the problems, when I’ve heard some sceptical does mention that it wasn’t as hard when you have economists and finance experts predict that to you. I truly hope these wonderful bunch of people to differ as being a leader is not an easy job. Yes, we do have those experts but remember, the final say is from the leader. I know how hard economics can be at times, and I do truly wish that with the very little understanding I  have of it, can be as well applied in my life towards Jannah. So back to the book; where commonwealth game is only a few months away, the inflation rate that jumbled like ping pong ball thrown to wall, then you can see the responsibilities he has to uphold. Alhamdulillah, all went well for those two challenging years for him.

From a brief view, economics is more or like an art. You’re dealing with parameters that constantly changing due to various reasons from inflation to political stability that can be very much beautiful for a periods of time and there comes the turbulence. Like any other field of expertise, you do have a way or maybe ways depending on how you look at your scenarios are. It’s more or less the same with our lives. We do have these parameters that determine your life marks. In the end, it depends on which lens we use to view our life.

Rest assured that there is a lot of lenses and beautiful filters to beautify our life.

With Allah’s will.

J