click click click

Saturday, November 30, 2013

take five!

One.
It’s good to be back using the old number. I went thru with 3 different phones with it. Some things are really meant to stay, thru thick and thin.

Two.
I smiled reading one of my friend’s wish on during my birthday last month. That is definitely a quote I will always remember.
“…….. I’ve had one of the best trips in my life with you already”. My eyes filled with tears right there and then. I love you too, babe.

Three.
Today, I found out another one of many good reasons, blessing in disguise for not having him in my life. Honestly, a couple of months back, his happiness seems like a betrayal for me. The idea of someone else will be holding his hands till the end of time seems so much for me to bear, but being human I’m again being shown and led to the right track. And now, I want nothing else but a pure blessed happiness for you and me. I meant every word I said. We really should be with someone who inspires us, but the most important is, the one we can inspire too. No wonder my one of my most favourite scenes are from;

One tree hill; when Ravens won their basketball championship. Lucas came to Peyton and said
“ the one I want to be right next to me when all my dream comes true is you”
A walk to remember; the moment Landon had asked Jamie to stand between the borders and made one of her dreams come true.

Four.
The prettiest girl is the one who is happy inside and outside.


Five.
Have a great weekends you all.