click click click

Friday, November 29, 2013

what makes you, you?

What makes you, you?

I remember asking a friend of mine, what he would ask if he ever had the opportunity to talk to one of his most-admired person on earth and that was what he replied.

What makes you, you?

So yes, I did ask that question for him, in front of thousands of audience in one of the talks I never failed to attend during my stay in UTP.

I was overwhelmed. I never knew I had the courage to ask in front of the all the people, afraid if my question might be sounding so stupid comparing to the others’ which related to the current issues on economy and such. But I did, anyway.

I love this one quote from Winston Churchill, if I’m not mistaken;
Go to the direction of your dream. Live the life that you imagine.

That sounds firm and logical.


And now, let us define our dream. The ultimate dream so we can work hard and focus and be discipline enough towards those dreams. If they’re best for us, then i shall hope Allah make ease for us towards them, and if it’s not, the all the efforts towards that will be paid off with greater things that we've ever imagined.