click click click

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

apa apa lah labu..

Finally, love & misadventure is safely in my possession. its maroon cover had obviously became one of the leading of some reasons of the purchase,  which seemed like essential. For the cheifreason is due to the fact that I’ve been following lang Leav’s quotes for quite a while now. suffice to say, since the beginning of my blooming interest in tumblr. Frankly speaking, there isn’t much that I adulate at heart, to my surprise because to in all honesty, I thought there is more to it. Expectation could really be a plunged killjoy. Nonetheless, it has been a warm read through hours on the flight to KK, last Thursday.

A poem entitled – A dedication, remains one of the brightest highlights of all.

I’ve always known of my doting towards the sight of sunrise and sunset (preferably from the rigs/platform), which I envision myself doing somewhere in the near future that is still impending by the way. That is a hurtful, acidic bitter fact to swallow and live with whenever insecurity takes over, once in a while. Suffice to say, that I love myself as a person a tad too much hence soaking into pitchy melancholia is somehow never conveyed as an option. Speaking of flecks of hope here.

(Dashboard Consfessional’s Vindicated is in the air)

After all, I do enjoy my job. The intermittent meaningless abyss that lunged are the curios of my longing to feel what it is like in a different environment. i think so. And for specifically that, I shall move forward, levitating my efforts to the so-called aims.


Random fact: I miss strolling Paris during the night overlooking golden and glinting Eiffel Tower.