click click click

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daisiessssss!

He waited for me near the coffee shop. the way he leaned against the wall clearly showed that my unpunctuality had gotten to his very last nerves and I could sense his rage from afar. As I walking towards him, gradually, of which my steps seemed to be like eternity, I tried to figure out what he was listening. Vindicated was the first scanty guess came to mind as he was rooting on DB for few weeks now. Covertly, I actually did fall for the band’s drummer who was a total dream, fitting just nice for a perfect crush. As much as I wanted to put a defence to my high-built ego, I feigned dull and dreary facial expressions for each time he brought up the topic.

So I nudged, and he looked down. Drenched from the afternoon shower while I was walking just now lessen down his fury due to my lateness. Not a word was spoken between us as a sign I got a free pass for making him wait.


So there, ladies and lads- my attempts to write as it turned out to be a half-baked story. hehe

I was frying my brain to come out with a simple short story but that’s all I got. Really.

That, put a big question mark on how we did really two long essays and how writers do write. Salute.

Ripped off from the news I posted on facebook and Instagram, the one that I consider its need to be mentioned in here too; Daisy. Well, the said particular movie was released all the way back in 2006. Had to admit that I built crush on the sniper (who’s also the main character) in the movie. You need to watch by yourself and go deep besides maybe trying to apprehend the meaning behind. Love, sadness, faith all are clustered and successfully revealed by acting especially from the actress. Frankly, I felt sorry for her as she left the impression to be seen as nothing but fragile and hopeless girl. Speaking of fictional epic of undying true love.


Kononnyalah.