click click click

Monday, January 20, 2014

Before ;)

I take train to office. Sometimes, i sing along with the songs played on my mp3. I dont intend to reveal the tracks i listen to because well, it'll bore this post. Sometimes, i would silently sit and read, not knowing what happen around.

And today, just like any other i take train go office. My thoughts shifting from Before Sunset that i recently watched and liked of course and also to do some mental calculation for my saving to somewhere only I know, and thinking on how Cinta Antara Benua has indirectly impacted my life regards the way i see London and the urge of wanting to go back there again. Soon, i hope.

It's true how different people have different view and perspective on things. That point itself, might be the solid reason of why Before Sunset has really caught up my attention. It's just different. Eloquently speaking your thoughts,in all honesty, and for the end side to actually perceive and understand your point is something that i'm lacking of, hence the favor goes to Celine.

I have to say that my favourite os Before Sunset,
1) the first movie of Before Trilogy that i watched
2) the contents and context of their conversation itself that really suits me and made me think the most.
3) Paris was the shooting location. You have no idea how i feel about Paris.

I've read once about how physical attraction is too common but the mental connection is rare. This movie pretty much sums it all.

Happy monday ;))