click click click

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

French chick on the loose.

In all honesty and in deep frankly speaking,

I do truly hate doing presentation packs.

There! I said it.

As usual, whenever my mood seemed to be off for the day, the very first place i think about would be my bed, pillows and the piles of books that are waiting anxiously to be read by yours truly. I don't opt for mundane verbal communication unless it's all about jokes on this very special day because trust me, you won't like my reaction which usually would be less interested in whatever stories we are talking about because of my mind cannot focus when i'm down.

I love my bed and my pillows. Now i have new addition to the family which my pink teddy bear; the one that i dont hug very much. Pity you.

So today's reading is about how habits arw formed in our brain theoretically. The book tells which part of the brain that creates habits. Very scientific information yet nice to understand and tell you what, interesting. Happy points for today :)

With the purpose to elevate my mood, one of the suggested ideas is to do things you love. Then this idea came into mind.

I used to love listening to french songs so much back in school since the only time i could was in the frech class. Youtube was still pretty much alien at that point of time, so bear my appreciation towards every opportunity given for that purpose. My french teacher introduced us tovLara Fabian, might be one and only french singer i adored for years before i knew to do some research myself for a few good songs myself.

Listened to the good french oldies for a few good hours and now ready to depart to dreamland. I discovered ne me quittas pas was not originally from Nina Simone. It was Brel's. Cant remember his first name. I'm aware that my next statement would make Simone's fans beg to differ but really one of Brel's live singing that particular song all the way back in 1959 was just too good. So yeah. Thats about it.

Bonne soir!