click click click

Sunday, March 2, 2014

They call it sappy, i call it melody.

I know this is a sappy song.

What is?

Disaat aku mencintaimu - Dadali.

This is one of my favourites from 2011. A song that accompanied me go thru doing works after working hours during PGSS. (PGSS: period where my collegues and I have to go home after dinner, basically. No further elaboration on that)

I'm fully aware the message of this song trying to convey-sadness that overwheled this man as the girl he loves leaves him behind. Come on dude, there's a lot more in shopping complex to be found and stared at. However, thats not my point of this entry. Read along and you will know.

First, i'm kinda attracting to the sound of drums in this song. Really. Listen one more time and you'll realize the backbone of the whole nice-sounded melody is the drum tempo. From minute 1:30 onwards.
Hehe..

Second, never in my intention to withstand of Dadali's ability tuning up this song, but for me, it's the girl's voice featured that adds more meaning into this song

......Semoga engkau kan mengerti
Tentang perasaan ini
Maaf,ku telah terbuai akan indahnya cinta
Maaf, sungguh ku tak bisa untuk kembali padamu
Maaf,ku telah terbuai akan indahnya cinta

Anyone knows who the girl is?