click click click

Saturday, March 1, 2014

saturday thoughts

I want it that way.

I love the beginning of the song where I can hear the plane departs sound and a scene from the video clip when they were all dressed up in white. There were a few lines from the song (but we, are two worlds apart, can’t reach to your heart..)  that I treasure up till now.

Along the way from a young girl who was constantly waiting for their video clip on tv to a grown up lady that has a job and pay my very own bills, I would say that I actually interpreted and appreciate this one song in a different way for each phase of my life. Good things do stay with us forever, only the way I like it might be a bit different from time to time.

I couldn’t remember when the first time that I fell in love with the airport was. Airport connects people in so many ways. It might be a funny thing if I say that one of the places I really wanted to see all my life is London Heathrow. Seriously. All the fuss about how big it is, well it is really big and we actually could spend hours there just to browse the stores. I went to London in June last year, arrived at Heathrow the next day, and I cried realizing that KLIA is actually up to that par. see I told you, I’ve always had a thing for airports. My sister said Dubai Airport is also nice, but not really caught up my attention just yet.


As I mentioned in the previous entry, this particular song reminds me a lot of Ireland, which I have never been. I gulped looking at the beautiful sceneries portrayed in the movie especially the cliffs; majestic view. 

....and i think that is one of the reasons why Westlife's My Love never wears off from my eardrums. Just see the video clip, and you'll understand.

have a nice saturday all. 

Dil kya Kare! #eh