click click click

Sunday, April 20, 2014

sunday in the office

I came to the office today, on a Sunday with only one sole intention; to finish up my presentation pack.
Stores in KLCC could be so tempting, sometimes. I just had to stop by at San Fran to get my one and only favourite drink there;  the Iced Caramel Latter, only to find out later that it tasted less good than the one I had at the curve.

“maybe, I should go to Curve and drive back here!” thought my stupid mind and endless excuses before really pacing slowly to the office.

No, I managed to resist myself from going through heavy traffic to Damansara for a caramel latte that I might only sip a few times, or maybe stuck at Curve browsing thru stores.

So here I am, safe and sound at my beloved cubicle and.. blogging! hehe

You know, things I would do to delay my progress just to prove a point to myself how good I am working under pressure and last-minute work.

Blueks.

I bought two Sophie Kinsella’s novel yesterday; The Dreamworld of shopaholics and Wedding Night. I read few chapters this morning from the Dreamworld of Shopaholics and it is really good. I really can’t stop reading a book that good and trust me, besides Coach/ Michael Korrs handbags that were prime topic of a discussion with Anis and Naddy last night, this novel fills my mind. I do truly want to know what happened to Becky Bloomwood next. Like, seriously. Soon, you’ll be seeing me writing on this novel.


And all of sudden, I miss writing essays. descriptive writing was once I truly enjoyed doing and how us students crammed our mind within 2 solid hours of writing is something I admired the most now. I guess it’s very true that focus is something we can really practice. Coming from someone who practically knocked her head down to desk in one of a long meeting.