click click click

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Paris!.. and a few other places.


I’ve been missing Paris a lot lately.

Having said that, if I had enough cash and more of annual leaves, I would’ve booked the very first flight to London Heathrow, spend my time shopping at Harrods, walking around Hyde Park, staring London Bridge for few hours, hail a cab and go straight to St Pancreas for my train to Paris.

Life.

I went to my highschool yesterday after almost 8 years to find out that I still admired French classroom as much I did last time. The Eiffel Tower made of cupboard is still there, standing tall. It was a deep moment because for me,  it was all just a dream almost a decade ago and to have witnessed the beautiful Eiffel right in front of my bare eyes was something I truly grateful for. Beads of tears running down my cheeks and my sister pretended not to see and keep staring straight across the road for a few hot French guys there.
And we walked around the area with so many tourists like us. I think that’s the thing I enjoyed the most. I practically limped because my knees hurt for whatever reason that I couldn’t remember now. We walked through the streets for hours, had nutella crepe while admiring the view of La Seine and gigantic Eiffel Tower was right behind us.

Remembering that moment now made me realize that I have so many people to thank for; for wonderful memories in Paris. Series of events that happened last year and all the previous years; the ones that never wilted my dream to see Paris.
It was really a dream that came true.


So now I shall work hard for more dreams to be realized.

Let's repeat Paris!

..after these two, InshaaAllah.

Somewhere only you and I know 1.

Somewhere only you and I know 2

which reminded me of conversations I had with my sister, earlier this week when she picked up the phone;

My sister: Hello..
Me: Let's Santorini!
My Sister: Jom! a few people had asked me to travel there jugak. let's go!

Instead of asking, "how are you or how your exam goes" it was how we show how we miss each other.

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah.

have a great week ahead, peeps!