click click click

Monday, July 21, 2014

sleepy-ish!

I am seriously deprived for good reads. Since Sophie Kinsella didn’t come out with any new books after wedding night, or might as well I’m not keeping myself in the loop of the recent-published books, I’m pretty sure that she has not written anything new so yeah, I shall wait.

It came to a point to this day that I felt like my job has taken its toll on me and usually I got movies to save me. but since it’s Ramadhan, and people are rushing home for berbuka, the idea seems so not right and I just had to settle with something else instead.

So I dragged my feet down to the LRT Station, made mental persuasion for tomorrow is a new day and it’s going to be better (or maybe worse) but I didn’t give a flying duck because the moment I stepped outside the office, I’m done for the day.

And all of sudden, the thought that I should at least seize the moment for it still to be a good day to do some soup shopping for myself. Talking about simple pleasure in life; buying perfumes/lotion/shower gel is definitely one of it and worth every pence I spent. Hence, the new strawberry shower gel on the toilet shelf, in my pink basket. Lucky me, I got to redeem the lavender-colored shower sponge too, for only RM 5 extra.

Not a really bad day after all.

I practically needed to force myself out from shower.

I will quit earlier to sleep than usual for tonight as I am super sleepy and need the energy for tomorrow as much as I needed oxygen. Konon!


So till then for now and good night.