click click click

Sunday, July 20, 2014

tough news

I just don’t get it.

I really don’t.

I just don’t see the point of pointing fingers to Najib and the rest of the government clans about the tragedy MH17 and MH370. The one who shot down the plane was a separatist from Russia or Ukraine. If these idiotic people really, really wanted to blame someone, then blame the guy.

Let me get this straight. I’m not a vivid supporter of UMNO or Najib because truth is, I’m only standing behind one and only Malaysian true leader (in my eyes) – Mahathir. So there, the defense I portrayed abovementioned is solely because they don’t deserve to get any of stupid comments. Don’t you think that they have enough on their plates to deal with? I think they do.

I understand if you are pro-opponents because I understand each of us has our own principles and stance when it comes to political views. It’s just unfair to blurt out stupid comments like I read on facebook, more like provoking type which does not have anything to do with the incidents. It’s just plain stupid, really. Especially, these people regards themselves as mr/miss know-it-all where in reality just a mere tin kosong.
There. It’s how I channel my anger.

My full support is still with MAS, only it has been a tough year for all of us. I cannot imagine how the respective families of passengers onboard must’ve felt when they received the news as me, myself understood how it feels to wait for someone emerge from ocean of people at arrival hall- the anxiousness to see them walking and smiling towards as they walk to you. Even if they are 10 minutes late, I started to assuming maybe they got held at the immigration gate or something. And paced a few steps to the notice board to see if EK or MH has finally landed or not, and the feeling of relief to finally see them really walking to you in flesh.

May all the passengers rest in peace.


MAS was and still is airlines that I’m proud of because it’s Malaysia’s.