click click click

Monday, September 27, 2010

blue and weekends.

gigi biru

I don’t know who came out with the idea of its name, might be someone who’s that super invention is his/hers or else from took it from someone who adores blue so much. When I say blue, I can’t help but thinking about Chelsea. Whenever my mind gives a thought about Chelsea, I started to feel how unfaithful and disloyal I am, turned my back from most of their games. I don’t know how my interest to follow football; English premier league preferably came to the end. Tired of watching people running all over the field, chasing an old ball. Mungkin. Oh, truths to be told I quite dislike some skeptical guys who think girls watch football with only one sole purpose which is to eyeing their favorite handsome players on the field. Come on guys. We’re not that shallow, even some of us spend time to watch the entire game not just few glimpses to that so called favorite handsome players. After all, as for me, what to look at if my preference spend most of his time on the bench throughout the game? LOL.

recap of the weekends with my sister.

1. watching KLCC. yeah, i watched, not looked. staring if you may put as well. haha
2. roti boy. oh boy, never felt better. that reminds me so much of my early teenage years.
3. charlie st cloud. you know the only reason why i picked that film above anything else showing on the same day. :D 
4. talking and listening; catch ups.

very tired. my foot sore. but came back with one big happy heart :)

p/s: thanks angah for the early birthday present. the red thing, and for like the flowing river. that, definitely a very good present.