click click click

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

speed of sound in life.

picture1: google image.
let's sing a song~

I’m lost in any perfect rhyme. I can easily lose in beautiful melody. Of perfect or beautiful for each, both are in my own term. I may not like the kind of music you listen to, but still I can listen to it with you in some solitude nights where we don’t have to pronounce a single word. Yes, even if you are a stranger. Having said that, I mean the nice one but not who wants to burn me into ashes. (scary really).


picture2:  google image.

picture3: google image.
I've discovered myself is in line with their music.

Music. It really has its own way to touch people’s heart. I don’t learn to play music but the inexplicable traits in me have a spot for it. Like the aforementioned statement, the songs I don’t get bored to hear don’t have to be exactly awarded by billboard awards  or whatsoever because I just simply like what I like.

I was always trying to find what it is really that makes a song very groovy to my eardrums. And my searching drew to the end when my one of my friends blurted out,

“drum yang buat lagu sedap kan”

Yeah, I couldn’t agree more.

Oh, the word drum itself reminds me to someone who is now unseen to my eyesight, yet forever near at heart. She’s one of best friends I’m blessed with, a girl that chases her dream regardless what’s in between, and never fails to check on me every now and then too. Moreover, hopefully she’s going to give me free dental treatment once in a while later on. Bole lah? Plis.

well, 

Every song eventually ends. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the melody.

Very true it is. That applies to our daily lives too. Life begins and ends.

but, why can we/I be so ungrateful saying life isn’t fair and all because more often than not, we reap what we sow? that’s law. Rather than to accuse this and that, it’s best to say Alhamdulillah and be better, right?
Alhamdulillah~