click click click

Monday, September 20, 2010

of sunrise, milky way, boulevards, and a girl.

feeling inspired by Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Drops of Jupiter and Starlight thus i wrote this one :)

the girl.
(http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/49697/girly-abstract-lovely-view.jpg)
He thought I was bluffing when I told him I wandered around the Jupiter and Mars, and if I had a chance to go there once again I would bring drops of Jupiter back for him. He asked me if I unintentionally overdosed the ecstasy he passed to me this morning but I tell you now, I did lie and still I did not lie. Please don’t get strangle reading my words; I lied about the fact I walked through the milky way and jumped across the twilight or about touching aurora with my bare hands but still, I did not lie about I would bring goblets of Jupiter’s drops back for him as his birthday presents or I might as well would like to ride fallen star together with him. I meant it. I did.

The sound of drums wakes me up early, very much early this morning. I can hear the birds’ chipping around my cabin, the melodious singing of crickets and the harmonic sound of flowing river. I exhaled hard, trying to pull my nerve all together and get up. My mind still is running from last night’s occasion where I slipped and sprained my ankles during my offhand interest on walking along the Milky Way. Oh yes, very beautiful indeed but my personal favorite always about finding aurora and with a little magic I may fondle it as well. I search for the best excuse to employ the little magic even in the littlest portion and yet luck refused to be with me.  A momentary wait will not kill, I believe so.

I stretch my hands up, slowly walk to the window and whisper good morning to the air. I can clearly see the morning clouds far above behind the oak trees motion gradually. Sky is just like magnificent canvas with luminous and detonation of colors. The sunrise does its trick of tinting and pigmenting where the sky flushes and goes crimson and then turning into hues of florid and golden colors all in the quick of time. Morning, it just really is beautiful. That; paints the beginning of my day and warp my mood.
My view goes farther. I can see boulevard I took yesterday before reaching here where I finally decided to have a brief shelter from the weary journey I have been through yet I know the road is still a long way to go. From here, the picket fence looks suspicious and makes me wonder what could’ve been to on the side, to walk through on the different alley, and perhaps the avenues are lined with flowers rather than sharp thorns and mischievous poison ivy. Again, I have to remind myself of not letting myself entering remorse zone all over again. This path was what I chose without interference from others hence I shall walk to the end, to my ultimate aim along this way. I may find rosebush sooner or later, which I am certain of.

I pace outside, barefooted. As I waltz around, I can feel the coldness of the ground. The grass is covered with dews, mostly. And the mist dances around me, enveloped me inside its muted tune where I am the only one who can hear the synchronizing melody; the sound of morning wind. Abruptly, my ears are greeted with a thoroughly acquainted song that astounds me as I croon along.
Drops of Jupiter, it is. I can see and sense beauty in that. And please, don’t bother because I don’t expect you to. Beauty is subjective, that’s how my definition goes.

I bob my head, agree to the fact that I wanted to ride fallen star with him, or play hide and seek behind the constellation of sparkling stars or at least to have our names carved somewhere on the moon. Anyhow, riding a fallen star together is not a very good idea when one decides to glide through the boreal while the other prefers the austral. As for me, I keep my very own star in my very own heart. You’ll get to share the starlight, when I allow you to share my heart. Till then.