click click click

Thursday, March 3, 2011

between stars and boulevards 1

I heard voices echoed in my head. Those were my thoughts. oh well, I didn’t listen to any of it. yeah, I could be such an ignorant like that.

Tried to finish have a little faith by tonight, however already occupied myself with something else. nope, not a reading material. I’ve had enough dosage of that these days. I think laaa.

What else? oh yes, Aida, I am in the need to dispute your assertion regards to my english proficiency or whatever it is people do call it. mine is just as medium as everybody who learns english as their second language. just like you, duchess. heheeee :PP

I’m running out of points to state. My blog is out of touch, doncha think so?

by the way, I’ve downloaded and installed a few internet browsers for today, for fun. hee

opera, firefox, safari and whatnots. Haha. Tak best pon. I’m just gonna stick with google chrome and explorer. I think laaa.

Bosan ah.

Did you ever listen to careless whisper? If not, go download!

apa-apa pon, still water is the best!