click click click

Monday, March 28, 2011

march 12 06

after having so much fun bowling at alamanda, my friend told us that she was hungry. i was even hungrier. yeah, seriously. so we went to see if McD was still open. to my surprise, gushing of memories flooded my mind. i've never been to McD at there for quite some time.
then, at a corner of a room, i saw an empty seat, that empty table. i pretty much sure there was where i sat when i cried my heart out, after receiving my result. i cried a lot that day. very. you couldn't even imagine. syui was there, and she witnessed all of it. it was more than pain. it was more.

there i was. after 6 years, standing at the counter while looking at that crying spot, smiling. 6 years ago, i thought my life was over. i thought i couldnt be happier. but there i was, standing and smiling, looking back at those days. so yeah, i never can really predict what the future may bring. the only thing i can do is to keep standing and moving. my dream might be broken once, but well a single drop of hope pushed all this while.

and i have Allah, to be thankful to for all that have been blessed in my life.
thank you Allah. alhamdulillah.

p/s: a post from one of my juniors triggered me to blog on this matter. she's right. SPM might be a huge thing to deal with but well, there are line up of bigger ones awaiting.just keep on moving as long as you've the chance to do so.