click click click

Sunday, August 5, 2012

songs


My baby you

Do you know that this song is actually dedicated for his daughter named Arianna? If you didn’t, now you know right.

Well, I have ears for good songs with good lyrics. Be it funky songs, sad/melancholy songs. I know I got this from my mom. She loves listening to radio so much. You have no idea. I don’t really like to admit it, but I think I have a soft heart. I could even cry just by listening to a good song because hey, how could someone compose such a beautiful melody.

There are a few songs that I can never get over with. One of them would be Keroncong Untuk SyazANA. Lol. This definitely a very beautiful song but I wish it will never be dedicated to me from any guys. Dude, this song is real sad and the meaning is deep. Hopefully no one would love me that much if it’s written I would never return his feeling.

I first came to know about this song back in 2004 when Adam (AF2) had to perform during the show. Let’s be honest. He literally butchered the song since it’s not his genre. Few years later, I started to like it when I downloaded the real version of this song and I fell in love with it right there and then.

Post note: there was this one guy who introduced me as Ana to his friends. I thought that’s Very sweeeeeet okayh but a friend of mine who was there found it annoying and according to her that nickname does not suite me at all. Haha..One of the reasons thermodynamics class/tutorial was never missed. Sadly, the feeling comes and goes. No matter how excited I was in the beginning, it fades away. Well, younger days. ;D