click click click

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Istanbul Aku Datang

okay. the title speaks for itself.

it's true that i watched this movie at cinema for two times, already. i believe when the online movie is out, then i will sitting idly, all smiling in front of my laptop, watching, i also believe that one day, when i have daughters of my own, i'll spend our movie-time together some time during weekends, laugh through out the funny scenes. Reverse a bit, i will also practically force their dad to watch this movie with me. seriously.



Sunday morning is beautiful as always. despite, some drama added to it, that too, still failed to wash away the harmonious feeling. truthfully, i am thankful for having certain problem in my life, because from there it's a sweet reminder for me not to do these little improper things to the guests. it's just not nice behaving like that. i pray that one day, you and me will have the courage to pluck out all these bad behaviors lie in our hearts. ameeen.. InsyaAllah.

back to Istanbul Aku Datang.

Frankly speaking, i admire Dian. she's an optimistic girl with very determined determination. i couldn't remember when was the last time i really hope for something as much as she did. the only slack was, she put all her hopes into human, not the Almighty. there were some bitter memories i had to go through few years back which frankly, made me think it'd be better to just follow the flow instead of hoping too much. however i think it's okay to be hopeful, as long as we put our hope in the right place.

besides all the cliche the love triangle that is portrayed in this movie, the whole story is realistic. it shows how a boy would behave if he already lost interest in the girl he used to love.

hint; when the girl says "I love you", he would hesitantly replies "I love you too" or just "me too".

never been there. never done that. but some of my friends can attest to this statement.

so you guys out there, if you still haven't watched this movie, lets do it!

take away from Istanbul Aku Datang.

1. Macbook is so tempted. i might as well get it one day. InsyaAllah.
2. Couldn;t believe myself that i actually watched this movie 2 times in the cinema. this only happen for transformers before.
3. If you love someone, Doa the best for both of you. insyaAllah, Allah will show the way.
4. Istanbul is really a nice place. with a beautiful scenery.