click click click

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PMS!


I wasn’t a firm believer in PMS. I didn’t. Back in school days, I think girls got the signs of PMS almost every day. I mean, my friends would usually say “ I’m in PMS mode. That’s why I’m hungry.” Or “I can’t study today. PMS” or those weird cravings. I seriously could not fathom what were they saying!

Science subject in form 3 changed a bit of my perspective towards PMS. By then, I knew it’s true. There are signs of PMS stated in that think green SASBADI reference book. One of the symptoms was mood swing. I was a happy kid, you know. I can barely remember I had mood swing back then, that’s pretty true. Still, until that time, I didn’t use PMS as the reason if I ever felt like sleeping the whole Saturday the whole weekend. I just knew that I was lazy to study. I even forced myself to sleep. Hehe. However, I rarely opted to behave such way since the word of PMR exam could make us shiver. What was the big deal about it, I still couldn’t measure. 8A was a very big deal to everyone.

Source::Google

So now, as years went by, I changed a bit. I started to feel uneasy a week before having the menstrual; the laziness, the cravings and such. I’m still wondering whether those are the symptoms of PMS or is it just me giving excuses to myself when I’m not in the mood to do something. That makes me think, what a bad habit I do possess if my action is according to my mood. Logically thinking, it’s still sinful if I skip my prayer because I am so lazy. Hence, I should force myself a bit right. To at least do what I need to do for the sake of I have to do it and that is my responsibility. 

I came out with the idea of this because at times, I feel like giving myself too many excuses and cut myself too much slacks. And that’s not good for my own growth. I realize now that as we age, our responsibilities become more. I’m a grown up. (Freaking surprise face!) plus, I pay my own bill! 

Good night pretties! Assalamualaikum wbt.