click click click

Sunday, December 2, 2012

why do we blog


Why we blog?

Why did I blog in the first place?

I have a lot going on in my mind right now. Needless to mention, the workloads I have at the office, the pace that requires my time and energy; which one of the reasons I come back home with sleepy eyes and flat on my bed at 9 PM once in a while. And usually, at 11, I’d usually started my walking in slumberland. No kidding. No life. Hence, I have to blog- to distract my mind from thinking the thing called work. I still am adapting and adjusting to it. After all, I have 8 solid hours plus during the day to spend my precious time for it.

Back to the question.

Why do I blog? Why did I blog at the very first place.
I believe for every action that we do, there must be a reason behind it. Be it noble or not, it has always been a reason for something. I’m not going to jog down the memory lane, digging buried artefacts of silent memories of when was the point I started to inhibit blogspot.

I did blog because I wanted to. I was tempted to see the art of writing our own thoughts in our own website and secretly hoping my friends or the ones that matter, which worth my time read piece of mind. There, I said it. I’m pretty sure that was one of the many reasons why did I decide to launch my very own missile of thoughts, letting people into my mind; knowing the consequences that I might be constantly judged by some readers. I did it anyway. Because that was what I wanted to do; to write. Hopefully, somewhere in not so distant future, when I already have daughters/sons of my own who are big enough to read and understand, I will share my thoughts written here with them. Just so I wait.

The point is, be aware of our intention in every single thing that we do. Even the first requirement in sollah is intention. Hence, make sure our intention is always right. In syaa Allah.