click click click

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Night!


You heard it right.
You read it right.

I lost my phone. Again.

So friends, be mindful when you’re in LRT. Zip your bag, and make sure you hug it tightly! Like, seriously.
Instead of pondering with self-pity or regret or sadness, I could not decipher what was my emotion back then, hence I decided to buy a new phone. End of the world’s problem. Solved. Right there and then. Alhamdulillah.

I don’t know about you, but I do wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Like, a real, wide smile. The kind of smile carved on your face when you’re thinking something funny or something that makes you happy. And for the smile that is on my face, each morning, I feel truly blessed. Alhamdulillah. So you see, life can knock us pretty hard sometimes, leaving us with the swollen bump on the forehead but hey, for the bread and nutella on the table, I think it’s more than enough to be thankful for. Once, I’ve heard people say, count your blessing. I even tried that, and surely it’s uncountable. So there.
Good night.