click click click

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Saying goodbye

I decided to walk away from all the pain and sadness that seems to be endless.

Just a few days back, i was all alone in a hotel room, wishing and waiting for s shooting star, for a comet to actually sprinkle its magical powder over me. Overwhelmed by sadness, i asked god where would be the end of all of the self-inflicted pain that handed in my life tray. I asked Him For a little more patience and persistence and determination to walk away. I asked a lot, really.

Today. Well, woke up in a different hotel room with one big, happy, cheerful heart. I asked so many things but i almost forgot to say thank you.
So here it is.

Dear Allah,
Alhamdulillah for all the blessing. Be it for something that i understand, or something with hidden meaning within.

Goodbye, Port Dickson. For now.


After all, life is a box of chocolate.