click click click

Saturday, December 29, 2012

love you like a love song baby


it’s weekends already. Week-end! That means Saturday and Sunday. I should’ve just applied annual leave on Monday but something came up, something is always coming up hence I decided not to.
I almost forgot how it feels to be all sweat, working out. The feeling that comes with it is just so amazing. Excuses built up based on false foundation of not having time to jog or to play squash melted away when I read about commitment few days back. We are human being. We actually have to commit to ourselves. I still half-heatedly believe in all those unleash potential thingy but well, why not give it a try. Like, doing something you don’t really like to do. Why don’t you try if it’s obviously harmless and legal?
If we manage to wake up early, then we’ll have yoga first thing in the morning tomorrow. Life, isn’t it just wonderful? I miss my mom!
Good night.