click click click

Sunday, December 16, 2012

PD weekends


I’ve made my mind.

This little space of mine will be something that will be forever immortalized my memories, so that my daughters and sons and hopefully grandkids actually can benefit something from all sort of experiences.
Hence, before the recent memories that were carved beautifully in Port Dickson botching up, I’d rather put them in simple writing.

Off we went to Port Dickson for my department teambuilding. That was not the first time. I’ve been there a few times before, too many that I almost forgot to count. Obviously, PD is my scholar’s favourite place to hold this kind of event. Remember Soaring The Eagle, anyone?

my group.
Theme Dinner!
I’m not going to detail up each activity that we have to go through. Frankly, I saw it as something that can be tension-releaser. Most of the activities were about the same thing-teamwork and what we actually can apply those at work. As for me, I define it as a reminder of my intention why do I work, choose to be part of the department at the very first place when there was another opportunity knocked on my door once but I chose to say – no, thank you.

The merry of the weekends continued on when I crashed my friends’ teambulding which was held in PD too. Told ya. PD is a fave place for this kind of thing.


Hijacked their Dinner Night.


well, with the Artis Jemputan.
Banananananaaaaa boat!


Highlight of the weekends was clearly the banana boat experience. I’ve been longing ride that since forever.