click click click

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

milky nights


Tonight is one of those casual working nights. Besides the oozing urge to pour some thoughts in here, there is nothing less or more. It’s equal.

My mind rest in peace when I came back home and see my favourite blue comforter folded neatly on the bed, clothes are gracefully put in the wardrobe. All of sudden, my life means so much more. I guess the saying is true, take care of you belonging. Don’t live in mess!

There is always a first time for everything. Remember when we had our first walk while we were toddlers, the first time we waved good bye with teary eyes to our parents the day they sent us to boarding school? Or the first day at work? Well, last night was my first time drinking milk before sleep in one decade and half. Seriously! I was and still am excited about it until now! So people, lets add some calcium to our body and lets drink milk.

Good night!