click click click

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bubla bubbles


Truth is, self-discipline is so much important and that is one thing I don’t really possess. If only I could install it and pay monthly, then I could wave good bye to procrastination and value my time even more.

Hello world.

I woke up this morning, looking directly at the naked orange blue sky. It was so beautiful. That is the blessing I’ve been blessed with ever since I moved my bed to this side of the room with the curtain wide open. Hello wonderful weekends.

I’ve been telling myself lately that I should tidy up my room, put some make ups on it and lining my perfumes bottles accordingly. On the other note, I bought myself a brand new Hugo Boss which I absolutely in love with at the very first smell. So they say, first cut is the deepest here is the same with my selection of perfumes. First smell is very much important. Still, no perfume can beat my love towards Issey Miyake-Floral. Go get one dearies.

Scrolling down pictures in my gallery, I realized there was so much fun that I had not put them into words like how I caught sunset in Miri, teambuilding and such. Life can be so wonderful sometimes, if we look at it closely.

Hence, I will discipline myself to discuss good topic in here!

Till then.