click click click

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Blues


I always see myself as an optimist. I think I was wrong because the thing is, I’m not that optimistic towards a lot of things. so now, I consider myself as a fun girl and a bit emotional. There, I said it out loud.

Being in all-girls school actually shaped your character. The movies we watch while we were young kids, the songs we listen to and the endless conversation we had are the key factors that build our characters and attitudes. Frankly speaking, I’m blessed because I am surrounded by many types of characters. Really. Some of my friends are really rational and I can discuss with them problems which I see as irrelevant in the very first place, but soon the perspective changed once we talk. Then, there this certain kind who are sceptical which I believe trying their best to be realist in every aspect of their live. I won’t say that’s wrong but this type of people won’t entertain your emotional turmoil at all.

The point is, appreciate the friends that you have. They are not perfect. The have flaws here and there, so do you. So I wanna convey a huge and mountains of “thank-you”s to my friends who stick around during my ups and downs. This little thing is often neglected but actually plays a big important role in our lives; the culture of saying thanks.