click click click

Saturday, February 16, 2013

my dearest

"Fifth, to stare at a yellowish photo, a kind of yellow that only happen due to time effect and knowing that the person in the photo is no longer around"- ANO, 2013




Looking at this photo caused the lump in my throat and the post-effect after looking at it is the teary eyes. The picture is not yellowish, but the later sentence is true. To realize that the old man in the photo is no longer around somehow triggered a few thoughts.

There’s no such thing as perfect love or perfect man in this world except for Rasulullah SAW, but in the little world of my own, he was and his love is beyond perfect for me. Really.

I realized he must be very special in my life because even the sight of his baju melayu managed to make me cry until now. It’s been 10 years since the last time he kissed my forehead.
How can I ever give up teh ais when we used to spend evenings together with it.

Until now, I’m blessed to witness a few solemnization; be it friends or close relatives. And the first thought crossed my mind would be he wouldn’t be there when my dad hands me over to my future husband. I’d say that is the saddest thought ever.

There is graduation picture of me getting the scroll from Tun Mahathir on my wall. Sometimes, I wonder it’d be better if he could be there too. I long to see him alive in one of my graduation pictures. I know it’s not right to think such way.

I wonder how I can love that much and it saddens me to think that he loved me much more. I’m afraid if my prayers never reached him due to my weaknesses as a muslimah. If that so, how would I ever repay all, I mean all that he had done for me. hence, I’m trying to be a better muslimah. I’m taking baby steps towards it. Amiin.

I guess this is the genuine love we shared. Even though he’s not around, the thought of him itself pulls me up and move me forward.

I am blessed. Alhamdulillah.