click click click

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Muse.

I guess Dan Humphrey was right. Any pertaining matters relate to art, muse is one important thing for an artist to possess. Be it writers, painters.

Between those miles from my hometown until now, i couldn't deny the fact that my thoughts shifted between different muses in my world.

My dreams to witness the beauty of Alps, my vision to have beaten you in sqush or anything equal that could make me laugh at you or laugh with you, images of us being friends and cracking jokes without my adrenaline rushing faster when you are around.

I pray i can completely leave you behind somewhere in the future if it's what meant to be. Or else, i pray for the bond that will bind us together in this world and hereafter. Which is which, I know Allah has the answer and that surely is the best for us.

In the meantime, He is teaching me patience. ♥♥ and i couldnt thank Him more for the lesson.