click click click

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Drops of Jupiter

Sunday morning;office;alone.

Gathering ideas for PPA writing. I don't like it much but the need to do and complete it is crucial.

listening to one of the best songs ever; Drops of Jupiter.

i feel home.

i'm just lost in the lyrics just like the first time i listened to it years ago.
so yeah, i wanna be that girl. 

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way?
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind?
Was it everything you wanted to find?
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Yes, the wind did sweep me off my feet.
Yes, i did dance along the light of day
Nope, i didnt go back to the milky way
Nope, Mars blew my mind
Yes, that was everything i wanted to find
I'm still looking for myself and yes i do miss a good friend like you while wondering around the galaxy.

hehs!