click click click

Friday, June 28, 2013

today and all in it :)

Describe today in one word.

hurm.. i would say; today is more than okay. today is great, actually.

started the day with spilled coffee on my mustard blouse. thus, coffee odor was my fragrance for the whole day. nevertheless, not even that could spoil my good mood, all those positive vibes all around. :)

it has been months since the last time i hit the squash ball to the wall. hey, the squash ball was not made to sit idly in my locker, untouched. hence, i buzzed all of my friends that i think would like to play squash with me. Please let me know if you want to.

what else?

i'm contemplating whether the previous 2 posts is a subject to deletion or otherwise but i think it better stays there, so in the future, i might be laughing when re-read the so-called angry post; Fundamental of Economics. Dude, the hatred does not last, really. I just put a thick line between us, as a precaution. :) some things are better left broken or in my case, left behind.

I could not thank more to few friends that have been a powerful support system throughout. Really, Thank you very much.

Hopefully, tomorrow is as great as today. InsyaAllah.

take-away for today:
1. The powerful of Doa.