click click click

Saturday, August 3, 2013

choose wisely

We were talking about stance and perspective when the waiter approached us to clear the peacan pie plate, one of my good friends’ favourite. He likes it very much, you can tell from his eyes, from the way he enjoys the tasty butter cream of every bit of the pie.

Stance? What is it? why did we, the bunch of seem-like ignorants had to discuss and had say on this matter, let alone the venue taken place at Alexis. If you get what I meant, which obviously I bet you don’t. still, never mind though. You can fathom the essence of this entry, gradually. Hopefully.

Recently, this one particular thought crossed my mind and left me muddled. The idea and reality of the comfort zone. Frankly, I’m uncertain of since when I’ve let myself to be in the same comfort zone for such a period of time. And I felt stagnant, like I’m stuck and screaming and no one is listening and offers their hands to help. Again, the question is, where is my stance on this situation? Should I just let it be? That’s the idea of the whole discussion.


No, we were not discussing specifically on my world problem but we discussed in general. On the causes or roots of our qualms that lead to vulnerabilities, in the long run. It’s horrible, really; to just surrender to our very own wrong comfort zone. So we need to choose, and be sure the choice we make is the right one. Quoted from one of my friends, the power is in your hand. So choose wisely.