click click click

Sunday, July 28, 2013

iced mocha and baju bajan



Ladies and gentlemen, presenting,

Iced white coffee mocha! (please google image, thanks!)

I’m a caffeine dependent. Not that replenishment of the said needed on my body on a daily basis, but I just love to claim so. So yeah, I've finally tried the good and infamous iced white coffee mocha from Old Town and all I know now is I don’t give a flying cheeks or second look to Starbucks anymore.

Heh?

Seriously?

Yes my dear. You heard it right. I’m sure! But being me, I’m even unsure of how long this frenzy addiction is gonna last, but the iced white coffee mocha is seriously superb and you, you and you should try it even for once because it’s so damn tasty. Drive or walk to your nearest Old Town by tomorrow for berbuka, will you.

On the second note, I am a happy kid today. First, because I’ve managed to finish up 50% of the presentation slides that I’ve been working on, you know the copy-paste thingies and the tedious edits and such do drive me insane. When I say insane, I mean insane which the level of sanity decreases rapidly and left your eyes juling just by looking at the excel spreadsheet. thus, for now, I can clearly see I’m not (maybe, never) be ready for management works, but while it’s there, just flow with it. secondly, all of my unfolded cloths are now neatly folded and on my bed. God bless that girl. Really.

I’m not in a good term with laundry. I don’t, I repeat, I do not favour the doing of hanging (to dry them) or folding them afterward because I’m just simply languid in that washing expanse. Whatever it is, my stance on no one but me ever going to touch, hang and fold my husband’s cloths is still o'er in force. Yes, obsessive and possessive like a madwoman. Haha.. therefore, if I were to have a maid, an old one at that, she just has to wash my cloths and my kids’.dah kalau macam tu baik hantar laundry je or basuh je sendiri. Hence, the issues solved. I’m so going to wash my family’s cloths every other day.

Yawn…


Good night. long day tomorrow. 

ps: just realized i don't know what juling is in english. funny eyes? rolling eyes? gahhh.. whatever. good night!