click click click

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7th Ramadhan recap.

There were few kids around at the surau downstairs just now. They were about 8-9 years old. Very petite and cute. I kept asking my friend if we were that small when we were their age. Well, that’s not the whole point, really. Out of nowhere, I felt touched to see them. I was a kid, too, the one who pestered around my mother, father, grandmother and late grandfather around. When I see those eyes, I wonder if they do get the fatherly love from the first two important men in a girl’s world– the father and grandfather. I hope they do. Kids deserved to be loved and cared and paid the huge amount of attention.

Al-fatihah to my late Wan. I miss him so much especially since Ramadhan is here.


I miss you. thank you for being such a great person in my life.