click click click

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Morning talk.

Sorry folks. I just read my previous entries and there were like hundreds of unstructured words with the simplest grammatical errors all over them. Talking about securing an A for GCE paper seems a lie now. Haha.. nevertheless i do have the cerificate to assert the above claim ok. Just in case you wanna bring it up to court. Merepeklah syazana...

Anything to make me feel good for today because i have this presentation pack to finish and hopefully July 30th will come smoothly and steadily without the storms or emotional breakdown. God bless! Just in case it does happen, rest assured that i have your phone numbers to call you up anytime i feel like venting out pressure in my brain. You as in the beautiful abd handsome good friends, that is.

Birthday shout out to one of my collegues; happy belated birthday! Sweet 26th! Secretly i thanked him a lot for the talk that we had during dinner did really open up my views about relationship and such.ehehe.. Eventho i had to go thru in quite emotional rough patches for a strike of a bitter reality afterward, but i did it anyway. So thank you. I pray you are in Allah bless now and hereafter. Amiin...

Have a blessed day people. Stay beautiful and healthy!