click click click

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Venezia-the romantic city by the sea.

Hello.

As i am writing this entry, i'm currently waiting for my salmon fillet (nyummeh!) with my sister, overlooking Grande Canal. such a fantastic view. You know you are in a love city when they do sell bouquet of roses everywhere and there are lots of couple to be seen. Hence, insyaAllah given the chance in the future, i definitely will come visit this city again with my other half. ♥

Venice is not quiet at all which i like still. We started the morning with breakfast at the near cafe to our hotel. The cream croissant was delicious, unlike i never tasted before.

I think i wont forget the feeling of strolling along the canal with my sister, passing through the stalls, trying avoiding dogs everytime we see one along the hallway. We even lost for a while bcause we do walk without maps. But still, it is such a beautiful scenery and experience.

Oh by the way, i stumbled upon the most handsome guy here in Venice. I swore if i were to see him again, i will ask for his number.

What else. Oh yea, we had dinner by the cannal and run along to catch the sunset. I am not really into my cryptic vibes thus i shall stop writing. Till we meet again ;)