click click click

Monday, July 22, 2013

Real Deal

One of the reasons I venture into blogging because I used to/still love writing too much and find it too hard to resist. And I’m the type who likes sharing this and that, especially songs/movies/quotes that I think are beneficial and inspired. That is why you can find  a lot of lyrics and and movies promotion in my blog.

Besides that, I love the idea of good writing and hopefully by time my writing skills will get better eventually. There are times when the obscure vibes is all around, and you can write so well, very well until you don’t even know when and where to stop. Every word falls into places and there it is, a very beautiful essay to be read. Satisfaction, which would describe it all.

These days, I’m dealing with the real deals. I’m a grown up now and like most grown-ups, I do carry my very own responsibilities. This is not the phase of which I just have to wait for people to tell me what to read, what to do and such. This is not the phase of passing an exam, or where the teachers have to give you all the spotted questions. At this phase, I’m left with not so many choices unlike the old time when I was in high school of when Biology was not a favourite and I could neglect it because I did have physics to back me up. I meant, I wanted to opt for engineering, anyway. For the time being, I’m given one and only card. If I pass this one, then I know I will go to a better phase. I’m quite surprise I took a while to realize all of this. It’s better late than never, right.


Along the way you apprehend that your perspective changes every now and then. The one thing that used to be so important to us last year, might be something that we don’t even want or need now. The essence of this is to accept changes and learn as much as we can in whatever phase we are in, whether we like it or not because god puts us there for a reason. Yeah, I know easy said than done because I’m too struggling every bone and willpower in my body and soul to get through hurdles that keep coming in my way every so often. There’s always a bright light after the darkest hour.