click click click

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Randomness

One.

Cashier: raya nanti balik mana?
Me (in my heart):Rembau.
Me (words from my mouth): insyaAllah Kedah.

Haih! How could my inner self talks betrayed ny beloved hometown by answering Rembau. I knew no boy from Rembau, let alone to have a boyfie from there,at that. That was instinct or whatelse? Thus, i shall keep alert the next time i'm introduced to a handsome,tall lad whose hometown is Rembau. (Amboi,adjective tak nak kalah. Tolong aminkan please. Thankssss)

Two.
Today was..hurm.. a history. I reached super early at work with one and only intention to finish up the pack. Had sahur at the office and now i can officially say i satisfied with the work today eventho it's quite a full blast pressure for a day. One blessed,good thing for sure walking through of working experiences this year is: patience. I was/still am far away to master at it, but i'm surely one level higher. I do hope so. InsyaAllah.

Happy weekends everyone :))