click click click

Monday, July 15, 2013

Still water

Soothing and refreshing.

That’s how I will remember you by, until the next day I shall say hello to you again. Seeing you for the first time was like diving in love, hard. You captivated at the very first glance with those beautiful views that I keep on dreaming at night, wishing I could spend more time with you.
Alps. That is how I remember you by.

Life has not been easy lately. I can say that I am emotionally disturbed by works which I don’t favour doing, but I have to do for the sake of earning some money. Without sincerity, almost everything is a blurry image. And being someone who is constantly reminded of the importance of sincerity, on how we are temporarily living in this world and all our deeds will be questioned later on; in front of the One and Only makes that fuzzy image becomes clearer and unblemished.

Things will get better. They just do.

It’s just plain ungrateful to give up on tiny things when we already see big things like the Alps. That is my personal view on it. It is just so big, covered with snow all year long and looking directly the magnificent beauty of that kind evaporates all my doubts. As if like all the impossible things are possible and we don’t have the right and can’t give up, no matter how hopeless the situation is. So I tell myself over and over again, that things will get better.
my personal favourite :)


I like the idea of “cave-in” whenever we do have problems. That makes me think and evaluate our own actions without interference of others. And when we are ready to talk about it, then we can discuss our views about it and maybe share the lessons too. I don’t know. I think I am becoming more introspective or it’s just my judgement. All in all, from what I’ve learnt thus far, your opinion about yourself matters, first and foremost.