click click click

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just because?

I missed out one important point from previous entry. As much as kids do need attention and love, so do ourselves. Well, i have been neglecting that fact for quite some time since i was so busy loving people around (heh??),  and the thought just hit me. I should love myself too, pay full attention to what i need and build the courage to walk away from some things or some one, in that sense.

Walk away from anger.
Walk away from things that pull us down.

The inertia might be huge, but it's formulated already that it can be overcame. So much of physics. And i do sound a tad like a motivational speaker in the book. Lol. But, you get my point right?

Today was okay. I meant, woke up with two sleepy eyes was not a very happy way to start a day. I practically drag along the whole day. My officemates who sit near to me are awesome. I shall tell my kids one day about funny stories that they told this noon. Serius lawak kuasa sepuluh juta. All in all, dont judge a book by its cover.

Selamat berpuasa esok.