click click click

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

dust.

The person who was just randomly introduced to you, years ago, could be the one who made your heart skipped a beat early in the morning and already made up your day when truth was, it was just a beginning.

Like thunders, the pieces fall gracefully into a bigger picture of a life puzzle, composing the larger view for your own reflection. It is how it is. You love who you love. There’s no more withholding when it comes to this. When you stopped brooding over “what-might-have-been”s with some specific people or maybe some things and you’ll find peace at heart.

And I have loved you. It might not be till the end of time, but I once did. Infrequently, I ask myself if I still do. Truth is, it’s just a feeling. Like wind, it blows away if it’s not meant to be. insyaaAllah.